(COT Futures Contracts, Non-Commercial Net Positions, Weekly Update)
The weekly COT (Commitments of Traders) report shows the general positioning of traders in the futures market. Weekly and monthly positioning of non-commercial traders may give an idea about market expectations about the securities. Here are some of the keynotes from our weekly COT report table:
- Net Positions: Long minus short positions of non-commercial investors.
- 1-Week Net Change: This shows how much net positions changed in the last week.
- %1-Week Change: Percentage value of 1-week change.
- %1-Month Change: Percentage value of the last month’s change.
- Mov Avg 200: 200-week moving average of the net positions.